- Abnormal alarm – The alarm system signals a sound or light when the door is not closed properly or when other errors occur.
- Egg rack – The egg rack keeps your eggs fresh and prevents them from cracking.
- Fresh air without bacteria: the airfreshFilter – The airfreshFilter with antiBacteria actively neutralises odours inside the refrigerator and filters out bacteria. Unpleasant substances from foods with intensive odours are absorbed, and the air remains clean and fresh – without replacing the filter for the life of the appliance.
- The fridge that knows how to keep its cool. – Activating the SuperCooling function before you go shopping will lower the temperature for a short period of time to keep your fresh shopping at the right temperature.
- Multi Airflow System: even air distribution for longer freshness. – The fan-assisted MultiAirflow System causes gentle, even currents of cold air to emerge at all levels of the chilling and freezing area. Temperature fluctuations are minimised and cooling times reduced – which helps your foods retain their flavour for longer.
- Never defrost your fridge again. – Defrosting a fridge by hand can be very annoying and time-consuming. Thanks to our new fridges with NoFrost, you can easily remove this task from your to-do list for good. Unlike in conventional fridges, the air humidity in a NoFrost fridge is permanently collected in a central chiller unit, which automatically defrosts on a frequent basis. The resulting condensation is simply channelled outside out of the fridge, where it then evaporates. This way, NoFrost permanently keeps your fridge free of not only ice, but also the need for manual defrosting.
- LED light: keeps the contents of your fridge in the spotlight. – LED lights bring a completely new lighting concept to fridges, guaranteeing even, glare-free interior illumination. LED lights use less electricity than conventional fridge lights and last an (appliance) lifetime.
- FreshSense: perfect storage climate. – Thanks to the optimum storage conditions, your food preserves an ideal consistency; ice cream, for instance, is neither too soft nor too hard. A constant temperature in the fridge interior is a decisive factor in achieving more freshness and flavour.
FreshSense sensors constantly monitor and control the ambient, fridge and freezer temperature. A constant temperature inside the fridge, independent of the outer temperature, is the result.
Performance and Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class: A++ at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D. Actual consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
Total net capacity: 366 litres
Net fridge capacity: 279 litres
Net freezer capacity: 87 litres
Noise level dB(A): 39
Stainless steel look doors and chrome inox metallic side panels
High-door design, Cambered door
Indoor Separate, electronic temperature control with LED display
Integrated vertical handle
Right hinged door, door reversible
Removable magnetic door seals – easy to clean
Food freshness system
24 litre vitaFresh 0°C chiller section
AirFreshFilter with AntiBacterial filter to reduce odours and bacteria
MultiAirflow system – improves circulation of air around the fridge
Two separate cooling circuits allow independent temperature control and prevents the transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity
Key features – Fridge section
1 VitaFresh drawer with humidity control – Fruits and vegetables retain vitamins and stay fresh for longer
2 VitaFresh ?0°C? drawers with temperature control – Fish and meat stay fresh for longer
MultiAirflow system – improves circulation of air around the fridge, ChillerBox – recommended storage area for meat and fish
Bright interior LED fridge light
5 safety glass shelves in fridge compartment of which 3 are height adjustable
Door trays in fridge door: 1 large and 3 small.
SuperCool function with automatic deactivation
Metal bottle rack
Key features – Freezer section
Stainless steel look
Automatic defrost freezer
3 freezer drawers
4 star freezer rating
1 ice cube tray with lid
Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 14 kg
Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 16 hours
Freezer malfunction warning signal: optical and acoustical warning system
3 x egg tray, 1 x ice cube tray with lid
Dimension and installation
Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
Connection value 100 W
Height adjustable front feet
Dimensions: 203 cm H x 60 cm W x 66 cm D
Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
To achieve the declared energy consumption, the distance-holders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm.
The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.